Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fruits and Veggies

Hence, SUMMER is on the way!  Therefore time to buckle down and back to fruits and veggies.  The girls and I love them it is harder to get dad to eat them!  We always have fun creating new ways to make eating them fun and even better than they are!  Heaven's candy is what we call it best natural candy around!  We want to try making our own Strawberry Jelly or Jam this year since we are always surrounded by STRAWBERRIES!  Eating healthier should not only be when summer comes but all the time we shop Organic as much as I can and I think I am going to be stricter on myself just because I feel 100% better when I am!  Remeber exercise everyday even if it is just a walk around the block!  Remember EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES MOMMA SAID!!!!

No comments: