Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where I left off.....

    Why hello everyone it has been well several months just living life and been busy at that!  Well I assume I should highlight everyone on where I left off and that would be "The Dress" and that would be when Haylie graduated Lakeveiw so I have alot of blogging to do because we are now in the middle of High School and there is a new Dress!  So I may as well get busy!  Until I catch up to this month going to give the short and sweet version but of course can't forget some cute pics!

    We did find the perfect dress after several trips in and out of town for her Grad dress it was so cute this was the one and Haylie looked so beautiful we couldn't of been more proud of her! 

Here are some highlights from our day and for all of our Family and Friends who made Haylie and our day extra special we love you we know how much it meant to her for her to have you all there whether she said it or not it made her feel very special and very honored!









  I know Haylie will miss Lakeveiw she made great friends and great memories and she will always be a Trojan at heart!


No comments: